Monday, March 15, 2021

My Old Mustard Sweatshirt

Is there anything in the world as comforting as your old favorite sweatshirt? I got this old thing at the Gap Factory Store around 15 years ago for like $4. I used to wear it every day for at least 6 months of the year, then I got "free" hoodie at CodeMash that replaced it. Put this baby on today and it was like I was sliding into my favorite slippers. Check out the elbows!

My youngest has adopted this as "her jacket" and wears it to school just about every day now. I'm claiming it only for the day, as they are home, and she'll take it back tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking versus Going Out

It's no secret that I like to cook. I'm also pretty good at it, for a DIY home chef. My wife is even better and can not only cook, b...