Thursday, March 18, 2021

Such a Silly Little Thing

Scott Hanselman posted a little TikTok the other day that I saw via his Twitter (@shanselman). He encouraged people to make their mouse pointer bigger and turn it bright-ass green. I thought that was the silliest little thing, but I followed suit. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but it's making all the difference in the world. 

In Win10, just search "Change  Pointer Size" and open the applet that comes up. You can adjust the cursor to whatever size you want, and you can change the color right there. I just bumped it up to a size 2 and made the color the first high-vis green/yellow option. With the higher resolutions we normally use today on such big screens, this little change makes it so much easier to track across all those pixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking versus Going Out

It's no secret that I like to cook. I'm also pretty good at it, for a DIY home chef. My wife is even better and can not only cook, b...